ELECTRICAL CHARGEMAN (A1) & (A4)
To train school leavers with the skills to perform wiring job according to the limit set by the Electricity Supply Act & Regulations. Trainees are also responsible in maintaining the electrical equipments and systems used domestically and industrially.
The certification for this course is regulated by the Energy Commission. Those who had successfully completed the course will be awarded with a Certificate of Electrical Chargeman Phase One or Three with Endorsement.
A1 – Electrical Chargeman : 36 months
A4 – Electrical Chargeman : 12 months
A1 – Minimum SPM/SPMV
A4 – Possesses an A1 or A0
- Malaysian citizen.
- Aged between 18-30 years old.
- Healthy with no physical disabilities.
- No criminal record and drug abuse history.
- Has not studied at any higher learning institutions except in different levels (lower than the level applied).
- Enterpreneur in the related field.
- An instructor in a skill based institutions.