WIREMAN PW2 AND PW4
To provide skill training opportunities to school leavers in the field of electrical wiring according to the limit set by the Electricity Supply Act & Regulations. Trainees are also responsible in maintaining the electrical equipments and systems used domestically and industrially.
Certification is under the supervision of Energy Commission (ST). Successful trainees will be awarded with a Certificate of Electrical Wiring Phase One or Three with Endorsement.
PW 2 – Electrical Wiring Phase 1 with Endorsements: 24 months
PW 4 – Electrical Wiring Phase 3 with Endorsements: 12 months
PW 2 – Possesses at least SPM/SPMV
PW 4 – Possesses PW 2 or PW 3
1. Malaysian citizens
3. Healthy with no physical disabilities
4. Aged between 18-30 years old
5. No criminal record and drug abuse history
6. Has not studied at any higher learning institutions, except for the different levels (lower than the level requested)
2. Entrepreneurs in related field
3. Instructors in any skill based institutions