INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONIC COURSE
To provide skill training opportunities to school leavers in Electronic Industrial courses based on hydraulic, pneumatic, automatism, and electronic systems. The courses will provide the right skills to ensure their employment in Industrial Electronic Sectors either in government or private sectors, or even operating their own business.
Certification is under the supervision of the Department of Skills Development (JPK), Ministry of Human Resources. Successful trainees will be awarded with the Malaysian Skill Certificate (SKM) or Diploma in Technology, according to their levels of education.
Level 1: Possesses at least SPM/SPMV
Level 2: Possesses SKM Level 1
Level 3: Possesses SKM Level 2
Level 4: Possesses SKM level 3
1. Malaysian citizens.
2. Not suffering from color-blindness.
4. Healthy with no physical disabilities.
5. Aged between 18-30 years old.
6. No criminal record and drug abuse history.
7. Has not studied at any higher learning institutions, except for the different levels (lower than the level requested).
1. Technicians/ Engineer/ Supervisor in the Electronic field either in public or private sector.
2. Entrepreneur in the electronic sector.
3. Instructors in any skill institutions in public or private sector.