Industrial Mechanical Course
To provide skill training opportunities for school leavers in the maintenance sector that is related to industries that are based on pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems that ensure the industrial operation’s efficiencies.
Certification is under the supervision of the Department of Skills Development (JPK), and Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Ministry of Human Resources. Successful trainees will be awarded with the Malaysian Skill Certificate (SKM) or Diploma in Technology according to their levels of education.
Level 1: 6 months
Level 2: 6 months
Level 3: 15 months
Level 1: Possesses at least SPM/SPMV
Level 2: Possesses SKM Level 1
1. Malaysian citizens
3. Aged between 18-30 years old
4. Healthy with no physical disabilities
5. No criminal record and drug abuse history
6. Has not studied at any higher learning institutions, except for the different levels (lower than the level requested)
1. Scaffolding supervisor
2. Entrepreneur in the related field
3. Instructors in any skills based institutions